- Free Trial
- Windows 7 / Vista / XP / 2000 / ME
- Mar 25, 2004
- [+] More Details
Remote Performance Observer Review
Remote Performance Observer is a Shareware Performance Observer app filed under hardware diagnostic software and made available by Archive for Windows.
The review for Remote Performance Observer has not been completed yet, but it was tested by an editor here on a PC.
If you would like to submit a review of this software download, we welcome your input and encourage you to submit us something!
We have tested Remote Performance Observer 2.6 against malware with several different programs. We certify that this program is clean of viruses, malware and trojans. [Read more]
System information software:
Major system capabilities:
* Remotely collecting data on machines' resources usage (Memory, Processor, Hard Drive, Network Adapter, etc.)
* Current services and protocols states on the machine (Web Service, Indexing Service, IP, TCP, UDP, ICMP, SMTP, etc.)
* OS critical parameters (Paging File, Running Processes, etc.),
* Running processes information (Processor Usage, Memory Consumption, Threads, Priority, etc.).
Remote Performance Observer is licensed as Shareware for the Windows operating system / platform from hardware diagnostic software and can be used as a free trial until the trial period ends (after an unspecified number of days). The Remote Performance Observer 2.6 demo is available to all software users as a free download with potential restrictions and is not necessarily the download of the full version.
Since the publisher or product no longer exists, the download of Remote Performance Observer is from the archive and therefore outdated; updates to this software should not be expected.
This Performance Observer software is filed under:
- Remote Performance Observer Download
Compatibility with this Performance Observer software may vary, but will generally run fine under Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista and XP on either a 32-bit or 64-bit setup. A separate x64 version may be available from Archive.
Page maintained by Fernando Ortega.